Blogger Widgets

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Glidecam HD-2000 Camera Stabilizer

Click here for more information about the Glidecam HD-2000
Unboxing the Glidecam HD-2000 camera stabilizer and Glidecam Forearm Support Brace

Today I received a package from A.F. Marcotec with something really cool inside. It's a camera stabilizing system: the Glidecam HD-2000 with the Glidecam Forearm Support Brace. Thanks to Thomas Howie, Vice President of Sales & Marketing from Glidecam and René Shoukier from A.F. Marcotec, I'm able to 'test drive' this camera stabilizer for a couple of days!


Last year at IBC I went to the Glidecam booth and unfortunately due to a lack of time, I could only fly the HD-2000 for a minute or so. I was immediately very impressed by it's quality and I'm glad to be able to spent some more time with this system now.

The next couple of day's I will be testing the HD-2000 and Forearm Support Brace with my NEX-FS100 and will do a follow up soon with a review and some footage to demonstrate this stabilizing system.





No comments:

Post a Comment